Our experience in handling leasing properties and working with tenants has led us to add property management as an added service for our clients. We take away the stress of being a Landlord and manage your home for you, and we customize this service to your needs. We guarantee that we have some of the lowest fees in Houston, and we will make sure that both your tenant and your home will be taken care of.
Energy Management was formed as an added service to assist our clients that either acquire rental property for investment purposes, or need to lease their home for other reasons. If you live outside of Houston, or if you just don’t want the hassle of managing your home, we can help you.
Our fees start at 7% of the monthly rent, depending on the size of the home and rental income. We work with you to make sure it makes sense for you! Call us for more details.
Houston Property Management Services
Whether you are a Landlord with multiple rental properties or a homeowner who has decided to lease your home temporarily, we can manage the property for you.
The following is included with our management services, and are further detailed on the Property Management Agreement:
- Rent Collection
- Delinquent Rent Proceedings
- Move In Orientation
- Security Deposits held in Escrow
- Monthly Income/Expense Statements
- Rental Income direct deposited to Landlord’s account monthly.
- Oversee Routine Maintenance of Home, including lawn & pool maintenance if needed, routine HVAC service, and gutter cleaning. This fee will be billed to Landlord accordingly.
- Tenant Repair Requests (major repairs above a certain amount will require written approval from the Landlord).
- Bi -Annual Property Inspections to insure property is being maintained.
- Final Walk Through and Security Deposit Distribution
- Re-leasing & Marketing of Property when necessary. Leasing fee will apply.
- Make ready for new Tenant.
- Re-keying Property with new Tenant.
- Compliance with Property Code.
We promise to oversee your property like we would one of ours, not only safe guarding your home, but also in watching the repair expenses. In turn, the Landlord promises to do the following:
- Agree to maintain property in compliance with property code.
- Maintain adequate insurance on Property and name Energy Management as additionally insured up to $500,000.
- Timely response to repair Requests above limit.
Thank you for choosing one of Energy Realty’s properties to lease. Once your application has been approved, we will make your move-in as smooth as possible. The TREC credit application is attached. Please print and complete, then return to our office via fax at 281-954-9728.
We will send you a link to Mysmartmove.com where you will be asked to pay for application processing direct online. Please be advised that this process takes 24-48 hours.